GP rotations‎ > ‎

Prior to starting

Before starting in your GP practice you need to have organised the following with the TVPCA (they should provide you with the appropriate forms)
  • CRB clearance
  • Inclusion on the medical performers list
  • Appropriate professional indemnity (e.g. MPS/MDU).  This is much more expensive (MPS currently £888 ST2 ) than in equivalent grade hospital jobs and so the difference is reimbursed by the TVPCA on filling in the appropriate form.  But be aware this can take some time.
  • Your practice will proably also ask for copies of your passport, driving license, proof of address, last payslip and P45
More info and forms see: