What to Bring to Campout With over 2000 students in a relatively small area, we remind everyone that space will be extremely limited at Campout 2013. Please avoid bringing larger items that are not absolutely necessary for completion of the weekend.
Additionally, Campout is very early this year, which will likely lead to much hotter weather. Please come prepared with water and other hydrating beverages.
Required For All Campers:
- Valid Duke ID
- Second photo ID
- One Canned Good Item
- $15 cash (or FLEX account)
- Printout of registration email
- Checkbook or money order made out to DUAA (or FLEX account) - If you win the ticket lottery, the season ticket costs $225.
Required for RVs/Rental Trucks:
- Time pass (distributed at RV Captains' meeting)
- at least 20 gallons of non-alcoholic beverages (I.e. Water/Gatorade)
- 40 Trash bags
- Donation for Emily K Center
- Cash for Food Trucks
- Hand sanitizer / handi-wipes
- Other beverages (Soda, Gatorade, etc)
- Food (Note: Food donated from local businesses is available but the amount varies year to year)
- Extra clothes (check the weather and bring sun/rain and cold weather gear as appropriate)
- Sleeping bag/blanket
- Toilet paper
- Garbage bags
- Bug spray
- Basic first aid supplies (band-aids, aspirin, etc)