1. This policy applies to all ticket cards purchased by Duke graduate and professional students for entry into Duke Men's Basketball games in Cameron Indoor Stadium.
2. A ticket card can only be used by a current Duke graduate student/spouse/partner and must be presented with a valid Duke ID. Ticket cardholders lacking a valid Duke ID will be denied admission to Cameron.
3. Lost or stolen ticket cards will not be replaced.
4. Ticket scalping of any kind is against Duke University policy. While ticket cards are exchangeable with other Duke graduate and professional students, this is allowed in the spirit that students will share ticket cards, not scalp them. The per-game cost of a ticket can be determined by dividing the cost of a season ticket ($225.00) by the number of home games, including preseason exhibitions. Unauthorized resale of a ticket card will result in deactivation of the season ticket card, potential disciplinary action from the seller’s graduate or professional school, loss of eligibility from all future Campouts and lotteries, and loss of ticket purchasing privileges through student lotteries for ACC and NCAA Tournament competition.
5. A season ticket card does not guarantee admission to Duke home games after 20 minutes prior to the scheduled tip-off time. Unobstructed views of the court are not guaranteed at any time after entrance into Cameron Indoor Stadium.
6. Ticket cardholders must comply with all line and game day policies set forth by Duke Athletics, including but not limited to: bags of any kind or outside food/drinks are not allowed in the student sections of Cameron.
7. For their own safety, children are not permitted in the graduate student section of Cameron Indoor Stadium except during specially designated games.
8. A ticket card will be deactivated if the cardholder fails to abide by the 2013-2014 GPSC Basketball Ticket Card Policy at the discretion of the 2013-2014 GPSC Men's Basketball Ticket Committee Co-Chairs. No refunds will be issued for deactivated ticket cards.