After the last check:
- The Lottery Committee verifies the number of lottery chances entered by each camper for all eligible, registered campers. We do so by cross-referencing results from previous Campout lotteries.
- Exemption status is entered for all campers granted exemptions including full and partial exemptions.
After the Campout area is clean:
- Campers failing to complete Campout (missing 2 or more checks) are noted in the database and will not be awarded the opportunity to buy season ticket cards.
- Random lottery numbers are generated for each chance in the lottery. For example, a camper with 3 lottery chances is assigned 3 random lottery numbers.
- Each camper successfully completing Campout is RANKED according to his or her lowest lottery number. RANKS range from 1 (the best) to N (the worst), where N is the total number of campers successfully completing Campout.
- The opportunity to buy a season ticket card is awarded to campers with the lowest RANKS. For example, if there are 725 season ticket cards available in the lottery, campers with RANKS 1-725 will win the opportunity to buy season ticket cards. Campers with RANKS 725-730 will be put on the Waitlist. Campers with RANKS 731-1700 will hope for better luck next year. Campers who did not complete Campout will not be RANKED.