WHEN DO DOORS OPEN AND WHEN SHOULD I GET THERE?
- Doors open 90 minutes before game tip-off. Students may begin lining up at any time.
- Doors close at game tip-off. No late admission into games will occur.
- For bigger games, students typically start lining up several hours before doors open. The Graduate Ushers will begin wristband distribution approximately two hours prior to tip-off, following the order of any pre-existing lines.
- You can bring food and drinks to enjoy outside while you wait, but these cannot come inside (see below).
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Your DukeCard (Spouse IDs are also allowed).
- Your Season Ticket Card (if you have one).
- Your A game! We stand behind the baskets and are tasked with distracting our opponent’s free throws.
- BAGS of any and all kinds: this includes PURSES, clutches, backpacks, fanny packs, gym bags, camera bags, etc. Bags of any kind are not permitted in the student sections of Cameron Indoor Stadium. The Grad Ushers cannot store bags, nor will exceptions be made.
- Professional Cameras (i.e., lenses longer than 4 inches), umbrellas, outside food/drink, and water bottles are also prohibited inside Cameron. For more information, please see the A-Z Gameday Guide on goduke.com.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR GETTING IN? WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
1. Show up outside of Cameron and get in line. There are two lines:
A. Season Ticket Line: If you have a Season Ticket Card, you will get in line at the Season Ticket Card location (Figure 1).
B. Walk-Up Line: If you do NOT have a Season Ticket Card, you will get in line at the Walk-Up Line location (Figure 1). You will not have a preference of Bench or Band Side.
SEASON TICKET CARD LINE PROCEDURE
2. While in line, Grad Ushers will come and swipe your DukeCard, and ask if you want Bench or Band side (Figure 2).
3. You will get your wristband depending on Bench or Band side preference.
4. Once doors open, you will go in at your leisure at location C (Figure 1).
5. Open your jackets, hold your wristbands up, and have your ticket cards ready as you go through the doors.
6. Season Ticket-Cards ONLY guarantee admission up to 20 minutes prior to tipoff. After that, you have forfeited your preferential admission, and your ticket-card means nothing.
7. There are Grad Ushers all around to answer questions if you have them.
WALK-UP LINE PROCEDURE
2. Once in the Walk-Up Line, you will wait until 20 minutes before tip-off to go into the game.
3. Grad Ushers will walk you into Cameron as a group.
4. Open you jackets for safety check, and have your wristbands up.
WHAT’S A FAMILY GAME?
- During many games, we run guest or family promotions. They come in 2 flavors. They may or may not be limited to Season Ticket Card Holders.
o 1 for X: this means 1 student with a valid DukeCard (+/- Season Ticket Card) can get X number of additional guest wristbands. These guests must be adults, and will be standing the entire game.
o Family Games: these games are 1-for-4, meaning 1 student with a valid DukeCard (+/- Season Ticket Card) can get up to 4 additional wristbands. For Family games, children are allowed. All students with guests younger than 18 will SIT in the corner of Section 19.
- These games are first come, first served. Space and admission is not guaranteed, because it depends on how many students take advantage of the promotion.
- For up-to-date announcements of promotions, please check out the Duke Head UshersFacebook page!
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE AN EMERGENCY WHILE AT THE GAME?
- Get out of the section as quickly as you can, and go to the front where there is DUPD or the Grad Ushers who can help you with your situation.
DISABILITY SEATING (Duke University Graduate Students)
- A limited number of accessible seats are available in Cameron Indoor Stadium.
- All disability seating requests are made by contacting the Duke Disability Management Office at 919-668-6213.
- Reservations for accessible seating for students will end at three (3) days prior to game day.
- No special accommodations or ticket exchanges will be allowed on game day.
Please direct any questions or concerns regarding graduate seating and game day policies to the Head Ushers at email@example.com.