Campout 2014 Events: What will YOU do in 36 hours?
The Basketball Committee has worked hard to make the programming at Campout 2014 better than ever!!! Use this handout to learn about the programming events at Campout 2014 and plan out your Campout.
See you at Campout! GO DUKE!
· FM Dance Party: Campout 2014 will feature an industrial FM transmitter so we can broadcast music without violating the Durham Noise Ordinance! Bring an FM receiver and headphones so you can participate in the fun! MORE INFO HERE!
· Campout Carnival: Lawn games, face painting (10-12), balloon twister (1-3), caricature artist (2-4), pictures with the Blue Devil, crafts, bubbles, science activities, and MORE!
· Charity Card Making: Write and decorate cards for children in the Duke Hospital to brighten their day
· Duke Blue Planet Duke Spirit and Cheer Competition: Let your Duke School Spirit SHINE! Groups of 10 people dress-up / paint-up and channel your inner Cameron Crazie! Enter for a chance to win FREE FRONT-ROW seats to ANY game!
· Study Space: We will setup tables and chairs in Card Gym to serve as a quiet place for people to study
· Campout Crafts: Students can spray bleach on old Campout T-shirts, which are blue, to produce a “reverse tie-dye” effect! We will also have paint available to decorate bandanas
· GPSC Photo Booth: Commemorate your Campout experience! GPSC will be hosting a photo booth complete with a backdrop and on-site printing of photo strips for FREE! Limit one strip per group. Photos will also be available online.
· Late-night Dance Party: Dance the night away to the hottest mixes by renowned DJ Hants Solo!
On-going or other events
· Charging Station. There will be an electronics charging station located at the main registration tent. The cost is $1/5min, $5/30min, $10/1hr and funds will benefit The Emily K Foundation. Payments are CASH ONLY.
· Community Service. This annual Campout Tradition happens at various locations around Durham. Registration is available online. Details are available on the main website or by asking for the Community Service chair at the Main Registration tent. Runs from 7am-2pm on Saturday.
· Raffle/Silent Auction. 8am-6pm on Saturday
Campout 2014 Events Schedule