Graduate and Professional students form an integral part of the Cameron Crazies, the best student section in all of college basketball. Last season, the 2011-2012 Duke Women's Basketball Team won the ACC Regular Season title and advanced to the Elite 8. The 2012-2013 season has the potential to be another amazing year with great match-ups including California, Georgia Tech, Monmouth, Clemson, Virginia Tech, Boston College, Miami, Maryland, Wake Forest, Florida State and UNC on the home schedule.
So make sure you come out to Cameron and see a game!!
Women's Basketball games offer a family friendly atmosphere so bring your kids and enjoy Duke Basketball with the entire family! Throughout the season, there will be post-game autograph sessions with the team and Family Fun Nights with a free pre-game fan fest with face-painting, carnival games and more! Check out the Women's Basketball Promotions page for more details.
Before you make your way over to Cameron, there are a few things you need to know.
- Admission is free for all students and spouses/partners with valid Duke ID or Spouse/Partner card and for children 2 and under. General Admission tickets are required for children over the age of 2 and can be purchased through the Duke Ticket Office (goduke.com/tickets or 681-BLUE). General admission tickets are $6 for youth/seniors and $9 - $11 for adults. Season tickets in general admission are $75 for youth/seniors and $115 for adults.
- For Women's Basketball games, students sit in designated General Admission seating in either Section 17, 18, 20 in the lower-level seating area or Section 2, 3, 10 ,11 in the upper-level seating area. All students (undergraduate and graduate/professional) enter through the North Lobby on the Krzyzewskiville side of Cameron Indoor Stadium through the far left door marked for Undergraduate Admission.
- There is absolutely NO RE-ENTRY into Cameron Indoor Stadium. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No alcohol is allowed inside Cameron Indoor Stadium.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed inside Cameron Indoor Stadium.
- No smoking is allowed inside Cameron Indoor Stadium.
- Duke Athletics expects all guests to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner at all times before, during and after the game. We expect all guests to treat other guests, players, coaches and officials with courtesy. Please join us in creating a fun, safe, family atmosphere at Cameron Indoor Stadium by not:
- Interfering with other guests’ ability to enjoy the game
- Using/displaying foul or abusive language or gestures
- Failing to produce a ticket upon request or sitting in a seat that does not match your ticket
- Entering the playing field or restricted access areas
- Throwing objects within the stadium
- Otherwise being disorderly
Fans should contact a stadium staff member if they feel someone is not acting appropriately. Violators are subject to ejection and possible arrest.
- If you need help while at a game:
- Contact the nearest staff member
- Text “DUKE” <space> issue and location to 69050
- Call the Operations Center at 919.668.5777