The health of patients with gout recipes
1, low-purine foods gout patients can be safe to eat
(1) staple food categories: rice, wheat, noodle products, starch, sorghum, macaroni, potato, sweet potato, sweet potato and so on.
(2) milk: milk, cheese, ice cream and so on.
(3) Hunshi: eggs, as well as pigs, chickens and ducks blood and so on.
(4) Vegetables: Most vegetables are a low-purine foods.
(5) Fruit: Fruits are basically belong to the low purine foods gout patients can be safe to eat.
(6) Beverages: mineral water, soda water, cola, soft drinks, Mai Rujing, tea, juice, coffee, chocolate, cocoa, jelly and so on.
(7) Other: sauce, honey. Fats and oils: vegetable oil, seeds, butter, cream, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, dried fruit, sugar, honey, animal agar, and condiments.
2, medium purine foods gout patients with limited
(1) beans is extremely products: soy products (tofu, dried tofu, milk and tofu, soy milk, soy milk), dried beans (mung beans, red beans, black beans, broad beans), sugar pea, bean sprouts.
(2) Meat: poultry, livestock and meat.
(3) Aquatic categories: grass carp, carp, cod, halibut, sea bass, crabs, eel, eel to, Neptunea cumingi Crosse, abalone, fish balls, shark's fin.
(4) Vegetables: spinach, bamboo shoots (winter bamboo shoots, asparagus, bamboo shoots), beans (green beans, peas, beans, peas), kelp, lilies, white fungus, mushrooms, cauliflower.
(5), and other fats and oils: peanut, cashew nuts, sesame, chestnuts, lotus seeds, almonds.
3, high-purine foods gout patient should be taboo
(1), beans and vegetables categories: soy beans, mushrooms, lentils, seaweed.
(2) Meat: poultry and livestock of the liver, intestines, heart, stomach and the stomach, kidney, lung, brain, pancreas, and other internal organs, Dried-meat, thick gravy, meat stuck, etc..
(3) Aquatic categories: fish (rain skin, eggs, dried fish and sardines, anchovies and other fish), shellfish, shrimp, sea cucumber.
(4) Other: various types of wine and beer
Selected patients with gout eat alkaline food
Increase in basic food intake, can reduce the serum uric acid concentration, and even to make urine alkaline, thereby increasing the solubility of uric acid in the urine and promote excretion of uric acid. Such as vegetables, potatoes, sweet potatoes, milk, oranges, etc..
Gout patients in drinking water
To the water diluted urine, the total daily fluid intake required to reach 2500 ~ 3 000 ml, so that urine output up to 2 000 ml or more per day to prevent stone formation. In order to prevent urine was concentrated, so that patients in the middle of the night before going to bed, or drinking water.
I tattoo How to stop snoring Tattoo school Body tattoo Vascular dementia marine collagen Gout diet Gout symptoms constipation constipation toddlers psorasis psorisis psoriasis pustular inverse psoriasis Avoid gout what is gout？ epilepsy What causes heartburn? What is psoriasis? Heartburn home remedies Heartburn symptoms constipation home remedies hayfever Hemorrhoids treatment Hemorrhoids diet genital wart genital warts wart remover Migraine cause Migraine headaches Migraine symptoms Migraine triggers Alcohol rehab Alcohol detox Alcohol detoxification Alcohol treatment Alcohol rehabilitation Swollen Prostate Auto accident accident claim Injury Claim No win no fee