Hi! I am currently working as an Assistant Professor at University of Victoria. I am in the mathstat department.
Previously I obtained my PhD from University of British Columbia under the supervision of Prof. Omer Angel. Before that I obtained my Masters and Bachelors degree in Statistics from Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India.
I am broadly interested in the field of probability theory. In particular, I am mostly interested in random planar geometry and various branches around it. I have worked in and around various aspects of random planar maps, Liouville quantum gravity and unimodular random graphs. These days I am also interested in dimer models, Ising models, gradient models its close connection with the Gaussian free field and imaginary geometry.
I am currently accepting Masters and PhD Students. If you are interested, feel free to contact me!
1. Unimodular hyperbolic triangulations: circle packing and random walk (with Omer Angel, Tom Hutchcroft and Asaf Nachmias). In Inventiones Mathematicae. 206, 229-268, 2016.
2. Classification of half planar maps (with Omer Angel) In Ann. Probab. Volume 43, Number 3 (2015), 1315-1349.
3. Large unicellular maps in high genus. Annales de l’Institut Henri Poincaré Vol. 51, No. 4, 1432–1456, 2015.
4. Dimers and Imaginary geometry. (with Nathanael Berestycki and Benoit Laslier). In Ann. Probab. To appear.
5. Hyperbolic and parabolic unimodular random maps (with Omer Angel, Tom Hutchcroft and Asaf Nachmias). GAFA, 28, 879-942, 2018.