- Feel or manipulate with the hands
- the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it; "he grabbed the hammer by the handle"; "it was an old briefcase but it still had a good grip"
- treat: interact in a certain way; "Do right by her"; "Treat him with caution, please"; "Handle the press reporters gently"
- Drive or control (a vehicle)
- manage: be in charge of, act on, or dispose of; "I can deal with this crew of workers"; "This blender can't handle nuts"; "She managed her parents' affairs after they got too old"
- (of a vehicle) Respond in a specified manner when being driven or controlled
- a regulator for controlling the flow of a liquid from a reservoir
- (Faucets) Every faucet consists of a spout and control or handles to deliver potable water to the kitchen, bath, bar, laundry room etc. They have an inner valve that controls the flow of water through the spout.
- A device by which a flow of liquid or gas from a pipe or container can be controlled; a tap
- A tap is a valve controlling release of liquids (faucet and spigot are the terms used in the U.S.) or gas. In the British Isles and most of the Commonwealth, the word is used for any everyday type of valve, particularly the fittings that control water supply to bathtubs and sinks. In the U.S.
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- bathtub: a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
- A similar small plastic or cardboard container in which food is bought or stored
- A wide, open, deep, typically round container with a flat bottom used for holding liquids, growing plants, etc
- The contents of such a container or the amount it can contain
- a large open vessel for holding or storing liquids
- the amount that a tub will hold; "a tub of water"
Hall Bath Plumbing - Before
It all started with a leaking faucet... And then I discovered the drain was disconnected and just spewing onto the earth under my foundation (again!), and then I decided I was sick of repairing the old three-handle valve, and then I decided to actually repair the moldy walls.
First I greatly enlarged the hole in the coat closet back wall to both provide ample working space for the supply and waste lines, and to cut out all of the drywall that was showing signs of mold from the constant wetness in that space. You can see the even worse mold on the inside of the tub wall, and I'd already torn some of the worst paper backing off. (Note: all the little spots on the wall above the big black moldy patches are roach poo. Yummy. Welcome to Houston!)
handle bars almost done just got to cut to length .