- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- The Xbox is a sixth-generation video game console manufactured by Microsoft. It was released on November 15, 2001 in North America, February 22, 2002 in Japan, and March 14, 2002 in Australia and Europe and is the predecessor to the Xbox 360.
- Video game console manufactured and distributed by Microsoft; Any of the video game consoles in the Xbox product line, especially the original Xbox
- A gaming device created by Microsoft. Ultimately Microsoft is looking to turn your television into a web access device, and so is looking beyond the gaming industry.
- The corresponding upper surface of an animal's body
- in or to or toward a former location; "she went back to her parents' house"
- The rear surface of the human body from the shoulders to the hips
- be behind; approve of; "He plumped for the Labor Party"; "I backed Kennedy in 1960"
- The spine of a person or animal
- back(a): related to or located at the back; "the back yard"; "the back entrance"
Apple TV & Xbox 360 with a Zune on top
Nice desert. Finally got my Xbox back from repair, the same day my Apple TV arived! Happy New Year!
Got my Xbox 360 back from repair today, took 10 days.