- a man who is the lover of a girl or young woman; "if I'd known he was her
boyfriend I wouldn't have asked"
- A boyfriend is a person's regular male companion in a romantic and/or sexual
relationship , though normally not in long-term committed (e.g. marital)
relationships, where other titles (e.g. husband, partner) are more commonly
- Boyfriend is the name of 5566's second studio album. The title track,
Boyfriend, was the group's first attempt at an English song. Two repackages of
the album were released.
- A regular male companion with whom one has a romantic or sexual
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and
debutant Megha Nair.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an
incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used
today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released
digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released
as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing
specified; "good news from the hospital"; "a good report card"; "when she was
good she was very very good"; "a good knife is one good for cutting"; "this
stump will make a good picnic table"; "a good check"; "a good
- well: (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory
manner or to a high standard (`good' is a nonstandard dialectal variant for
`well'); "the children behaved well"; "a task well done"; "the party went well";
"he slept well"; "a well-argued thesis"; "a well-seasoned dish";
- benefit; "for your own good"; "what's the good of worrying?"
My planner kit from RVA! its coming along, but
not finished! added in a picture of me and Boyfriend Bear. <3
and the girls
i think this is right after jenny told
boyfriend that her and carmen were going to fuck him later. HAHAHHA