Here are the photos from the listing with the seller's furniture.
The Front Elevation
The family room sliders are on the right with the wooden deck.
The patio is located in front of the sliders from the living room.
You can see one of the windows in the guest room on the lower right.
The Courtyard (with fountain).
Unfortunately the sellers did not leave this when they moved out.
The Living Room.
Check out the gas burning fireplace and the sliders to the backyard.
There is a stone patio just outside this set.
The Dining Room.
It will fit a 10 person table. Perfect for entertaining.
The Family Room.
With wood burning fireplace with marble hearth (the antique fireplace surround will be removed by the seller). Another set of sliders to the backyard. This set leads to a wood deck.
Tthere is a small deck off the sliders in the eat-in area perfect for morning coffee. So much more storage space than our current 6 x 8 ft kitchen. The are even a small walk in pantry. Oh, the bliss. There is an additional half bath behind the wall with the grandfather clock as well.
The Master Suite.
There is fourth set of sliders leading to the back yard. And two large closets between the bedroom and the bathroom.
The Master Bath.
With two sinks and storage. It will be an exciting change from our current tiny bath.
The other 3 upstairs bedrooms.
The one with the bay window will become our home office.
The shared hall bath.
It has the separate tub and shower. Don't you just love the fake marble tub backsplash?
Guest Room downstairs.
Perfect for visiting friends and family.
A perfect place for our Wii and you can see the additional finished rec area behind the chairs. There are additional large unfinished areas behind the wooden doors.
And so you can get an idea of where all the rooms are located...the floorplan.
Some views of the fully fenced backyard.
Looking from outside the Master Bedroom toward the deck off the family room.
View from Master Bedroom toward back of the yard.
View of the yard from the side nearest the Family Room.
We have lots of projects planned. In no particular order, our current project list is as follows:
1. Add a 3/4 bath to the laundry room in the basement so guests don't have to walk through the entire house to use the shower.
2. Add AC since there currently is none.
3. Paint to add some color (pretty much every room needs color).
4. Rip out the carpet in the bathrooms and replacing with tile.
5. Replace the various laminates and carpeting on the main floor with a single type of flooring.
6. Replace a number of the light fixtures.
7. Replace all the mirrored doors in the bedrooms and the foyer.
8. Add a mantle to the family room.
9. Add crown molding to the rooms on the main floor.
10. Redo the kitchen from top to bottom
11. Taking some space from the living room to add onto the master bath and allow the hall bath to be split into 2 separate baths.
12. Create a gym space in the basement.
13. Create a crafting space in the basement.
14. Add crown molding, trim to windows and more substantial baseboards.
15. Add tile to the surround of the fireplace in the living room.
16. Expand the patio in the backyard to run the length of the house.
17. Add support to the corner of the deck off the kitchen.
18. Add mudroom style lockers to the garage for hanging coats and storing boots.
19. Update the 1/2 bath off the kitchen.
20. Get a fountain for the courtyard.
I think I better stop now! :-)