The Gonzaga Mothers Club proudly supports the extraordinary mission and spirit of the WSG.
DONATE TO WSG THROUGH THE GMC BY CLICKING HERE
Please click on the icon to visit the school website,
and view the WSG video
by clicking on the frame below!
Our Mission is to close the educational gap and broaden the educational opportunities for girls from economically disadvantaged communities in grades 3-8. The school provides an excellent academic program and supportive environment which engages families and the community in the social, emotional, and spiritual growth of its students and graduates.
is our commitment to each student, and belief in their gifts, talents and potential.
is that from such an experience will emerge young women of competence, compassion, and commitment to leadership in their families and communities.
GMC/Washington School for Girls
This year, the GMC will partner with the WSG to provide small items to help stock their bookstore cabinet with items the girls may “purchase” with points - for themselves, parents, siblings. We will accept items at the GMC meetings:
· Toiletries for girls – lotion, powder, lip balm, comb, brush, barrettes, etc.
· Socks or tights – navy blue, white, gray
· Little purses/tote bags
· Costume jewelry
· Picture frames – all sizes
· Colorful pencils or pens – they love mechanical pencils with erasers
· Stuffed animals/beanie animals
· Light colognes
· Scented soaps for their clothing drawers
· Religious crosses
· Word find books
· Personal dictionary/thesaurus
· Scented candles with holders
· Loose leaf notebook paper in packs of 150
· Black and white composition notebooks
· Coffee/tea holders
· Personal markers/crayons
· Little knick-knacks for gifts
· Games – Uno, checkers, playing cards, etc.
· Assorted cards for birthdays, get well, thank you, sympathy, etc.
GMC Service >
Washington School For Girls
Your Efforts through the GMC raised $7,500 for the Washington School for Girls in 2015-2016!! Thank You!
1-1 of 1