Hello Senior Parents,
Time is flying by and it's hard to believe that January is almost over. Graduation is quickly approaching and there are a few things we need from you to help finalize the senior t-shirts.
1. Art work: Your son has the opportunity to be the artist featured on the Class of 2017 senior t-shirt. If he is artistic, please encourage him to submit a drawing. The deadline has been extended to February 10th.
2. Son's Name: Please click on this link and find your son's name. In the appropriate column, simply write in how your son wants his name to appear on the back of the senior shirt. The form will automatically save. (For those of you who have already sent us this info, we have already filled it out).
Thanks so much for your help.
Andrea Courduvelis (Patrick Kelly) & Lisa Roeder (Will)
Hello Fellow 2017 Parents,
It’s Gala time!
The Gonzaga Gala Committee is hard at work on this year's "Nutcracker Suite on Eye Street".
This year they are asking each class to help underwrite some of the big ticket items. So we are
asking our fabulous 2017 parents to please consider a donation of $10 -- or more. Let's show
our school spirit and Eagle pride!
Contributions can be made by clicking here: Class Gala Donation (there will be a drop down
menu, after you enter your amount, to designate your class year) or a check written directly to
Gonzaga Mother’s Club with our class year, Gala Class of 2017 in the memo line.
Please mail any checks to:
Gonzaga Mothers Club
Gonzaga College High School
19 Eye Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Gala proceeds directly support educational programs, service projects and generous needbased
student aid that helps develop Gonzaga boys into "Men for Others."
Thanks in advance for your support.
Eagles Fly High and Go Class of 2017!
Mate Ballestero, Class Donation Chair
on behalf of:
Kathy Kirvan, Andrea Mellado, Kimberly Notarianni
2016 Gonzaga 35th Anniversary Christmas Gala Chairs
Dear Senior Parents:
We hope that the first month of school has allowed you to laugh with your senior some between all that's going on in their lives. We are introducing ourselves as the Senior Class Liaisons. It is our pleasure to guide you through this final year at Gonzaga and to connect as much as possible as the Class of 2017 moms.
There are some important dates and items on our responsibility list that we want to make you aware of. This is an overview of some of the things we help coordinate and we will be in touch with further information as we get closer to each one. We also want to remind you to periodically visit this link on the GMC website for updates. Scroll down now to read senior counselor Jessica Pane's most recent letter.
1. Senior College Parent Night: October 6th at 7:30pm
2. Junior/Senior Financial Aid Night: November 3rd at 7:00pm
3. Senior Parent Night “Letting Go”: March 30th at 7:00pm
4. Senior T-Shirt - we will be soliciting drawings from the boys and voting on the winning one. If you have a creative son (and don't we all) please mention this to him so he can start thinking of ideas. The names of each senior will also be on the t-shirt so we will be gathering those as well. This is planned for November/December.
5. Senior Mugs - we will start this process after the first of the year.
6. Graduation - we will be assisting with the tuxedos and all the prep going into that special day.
So sit back, relax, breath and watch your son start to rise to his new heights.
Andrea Courduvelis, mom of Patrick Kelly
Lisa M. Roeder, mom of Will Roeder
Class of 2017 Senior Liaisons
Graduation Packets are ready for seniors to pick-up in the Headmaster's Office from 6:30 AM until 1:30 PM, daily.
Packets include: six (6) tickets--three (3) tickets in St. Al’s (two in reserved seating, one in general seating) and three (3) reserved seat tickets in Sheehy Theater, 15 graduation announcements, and 50 name cards.