Questions or comments on this page should be sent to Kate Bossenbroek - email@example.com
Total project is worth 20 points
- The Grassland habitat group will create a diorama in class. This diorama will need to illustrate the climate, one non-living factor, your animal and the animals of your group members, and some plants that live there.
- Required materials for the diorama are:
- Cardboard box
- Construction paper
- Crayons/markers/colored pencils
- Once your group has completed the Grassland diorama, you will need to get the class camera to begin taking photos for your claymation video.
- If you have any questions about camera usage, you can view the "Recap" page on this website.
- Your video should have between 30 to 70 pictures, which will be uploaded to PhotoStory.
- Your class will view all completed videos on the final day of this lesson.