- A piston ring is an open-ended ring that fits into a groove on the outer
diameter of a piston in a reciprocating engine such as an internal combustion
engine or steam engine.
- A ring on a piston sealing the gap between the piston and the cylinder
- A list of all the books or resources in a library
- catalogue: make a catalogue, compile a catalogue; "She spends her weekends
- a book or pamphlet containing an enumeration of things; "he found it in the
- A complete list of items, typically one in alphabetical or other systematic
order, in particular
- A publication containing details and often photographs of items for sale,
esp. one produced by a mail-order company
- a complete list of things; usually arranged systematically; "it does not
pretend to be a catalog of his achievements"
goetze piston rings catalog - CTA Tools
CTA Tools 2032 Heavy Duty Professional Piston Groove Cleaner
CTA Tools 2032 Heavy Duty Professional Piston
Groove Cleaner is designed to remove carbon from ring grooves on pistons from
2.5-inches to 5-inches (65-millimeters to 127-millimeters. Special design
controls depth of cut and blade alignment. Slide flanges allow use on slotted
pistons. The 2032 includes a cutter wheel with the following sizes: 1/16-inches,
5/64-inches, 3/32-inches, 1/8-inches and 3/16-inches. Heavy-duty construction
allows for strength and durability. Whether tuning up your ‘68 Corvette or
changing the oil on a John Deere tractor, CTA can supply you with the tools
needed to do the job.
Left Piston Rings
Close up of the left piston and piston rings.
NC50 piston and rings
goetze piston rings catalog
Used to compress piston rings when installing
piston into block. Self-locking ratchet piston ring compressor with double
tension band and heavy duty pawl. Designed to handle most types of rings in the
majority of passenger cars, including those that are channeled and segmented.
Has a beaded edge so that the compressor cant enter a cylinder with a piston.
The 1/2-Inch wide spring bands equalize the tension over the entire belt width
so that the spring assembly may be compressed into the groove until it's flush
with the piston.