Obtain information about the physical display.
DescriptionThis command will provide a range of data regarding the physical display and screen based upon systems settings. NOTE: As this command is accesses functions contained in the Gdk rather than Gtk libraries, support is confined to providing information which would be considered useful to the Tcl/Gnocl applications developer.
- Returns the physical size of the current display area (Default: inches).
- geometry hasText [-primary boolean]
- Returns the logical size of the current display area in pixels.
- Returns a string containing the name of the default display, a value maintained internally by Gtk.
- Gets the number of screen managed by the default display.
- Returns a boolean whether an RGBA visual can be expected to have its alpha channel drawn correctly on
the default screen.