No previous ladder carries over. Round-robin to determine ladder.
- You can challenge up to 3 spots above you
Challenge System Spring Semester:
Ladder will be based on rankings. You may challenge up to two spots above you. You will replace that spot if you win. The loser will move down one ranking, and everyone else will move down by one spot.
- Each player will have only two (2) chances to challenge two (2) different players per week at your own convenience.
- You must contact us by e-mail (email@example.com) to notify us if there are changes in the rankings.
- Challenger must provide challengers name, current rank, person being challenged, and his/her rank.
- If the challenger contacts the person he/she wants to challenge (person knowing of a challenge) and the person being challenged does not show up, the challenger will automatically take his/her place.
- If the challenge match is held outside of practice, the challenger will provide the balls.
- If you were able to beat your opponent, you will then take your opponent rank your opponent will move one rank lower. Everyone else would then move one rank lower.
- If you were not able to beat your opponent. Rankings do not change. No one moves.
- Challenge format should be agreed upon both players. Suggested format is best 2 out of 3 sets.
- Basic match rules apply to challenges; please play with sportsmanship (calling outs correctly, applauding your opponent's good play, etc.)
Please contact us if you have any questions or confusion about the rankings rules and regulations.