Glucose meter devices tested and working: How to connect with OneTouch Ultra:
- Run the app (make sure the bluetooth is on your Android phone) and press 'Connect' button. The app begin to listen request from the bluetooth adapter so the success and quick of the communication depends on bluetooth adapter which should request the right devices, in that case your phone. Therefore an environment with no bluetooth devices around should work quicker.
- Measure your blood glucose as usual
- Take the strip out
- In this moment the bluetooth adapter begin to look for bluetooth devices.
- The first time you connect with your glucose meter, you will need a PIN code to pair both devices. The PIN is associated with your bluetooth adapter.
Google Health Sync:
- Full support (10/11/2010)
Thanks everyone who have sent me their feedback via email or using the survey.