What do we do?
- For racing, the club is affiliated to all the recognised
cycling bodies (in particular the CTT (for Time Trialing) and BC (for road
racing, track and cyclo-cross).
- Organised social / sports / training rides to booked coffee stops
- Evening activities, use of the clubroom on
- A newsletter
every 4 months with the new rides and events list
- 2 organised tours each year (Spring
- Club time trials every Wednesday between April and August inclusive
- Representation at City and County Council cycle liaison meetings
- Organise several open events each year
- and the chance to have
a great deal of fun! As they say, go places and meet people. So, no reason not to
Newcomers are encouraged to give us a try on the Sunday rides for a couple of rides. If you like us then you can apply for membership.