Recruitment to the GEM Council can be instigated either by current GEM Council Members or by individual organisations making a formal approach to the GEM Council to join.
The GEM Council consists of organisations that are recognised globally as the guardians of Premier Excellence Models and Award processes from their specific geographical region/area or political trading block.
Member organisations should:
- Manage an Award process-based on recognised models for organisational performance
- Have an Award process and an Award model which are transparent, accessible, non-prescriptive, based on overall organisational performance
- Be in charge of the evolution of their respective models
- Be recognised by the public authorities/business community of a given geographic area
- Represent the most encompassing and/or influential entity in a geographical region/area or political trading block
For more details on how to join the GEM Council, the acceptation process, the criteria and necessary information to provide, please download the document below.