Add additional ideas to this list as you see fit.
- Join Twitter and encourage your network to submit proposals to the conference. Add the hashtag #globaled10, so that people can follow your conversations through a Twitter search.
- If you are a blogger, get out the word by writing a post about the conference. Again, use the hashtag #globaled10.
- Send the press release to various organizations. Make sure to indicate here who you've sent this info to, so that we don't repeat efforts.
- Make an announcement in your own school about the conference.
- Consider planning a face-to-face gathering where people in your region can gather to watch conference presentations together.
- Submit a conference proposal yourself on a global education topic that you are passionate about. If you're not comfortable with a formal presentation, consider holding a round table discussion.