- Photo manipulation is the application of image editing techniques to
photographs in order to create an illusion or deception (in contrast to mere
enhancement or correction), through analog or digital means.
- (retouch) give retouches to (hair); "retouch the roots"
- Improve or repair (a painting, a photograph, makeup, etc.) by making slight
additions or alterations
- (Retouch (lithics)) Retouch - the work done to an edge of a flint implement
in order to make it into a functional tool, or to reshape a used tool.
- The programs and other operating information used by a computer
- Software is Grace Slick's 1984 album. This album was recorded after she had
re-joined Jefferson Starship. After working on this album, Peter Wolf would go
on to contribute to Jefferson Starship's 1984 album, Nuclear Furniture. A music
video was made for the single "All the Machines".
- Computer software, or just software, is the collection of computer programs
and related data that provide the instructions telling a computer what to do.
The term was coined to contrast to the old term hardware (meaning physical
- (computer science) written programs or procedures or rules and associated
documentation pertaining to the operation of a computer system and that are
stored in read/write memory; "the market for software is expected to
- Glitz is a 1985 novel by author Elmore Leonard, following the story of
Detective Vincent Mora who's being stalked by Teddy Magyk, the serial rapist he
put away. It was made into a 1988 TV movie starring Jimmy Smits.
- Glitz is a software library for 2D graphics which provides hardware
acceleration using OpenGL, an API for 3D graphics . Glitz is open-source
software, licensed under (an old variant of) the MIT License. Development is
hosted at freedesktop.org, but has largely ceased.
- Extravagant but superficial display
- flashiness: tasteless showiness
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men.
It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June
- A photograph
- A photo finish
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or
transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette
Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography
rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward
fashion and nude photography.
glitz photo retouching software - Glitz
Psycho mama's boy Teddy Magyk has a serious
jones for the Miami cop who put him away for raping a senior citizen -- but he
wants to hit Vincent Mora where it really hurts before killing him. So when a
beautiful Puerto Rican hooker takes a swan dive from an Atlantic City high-rise
and Vincent naturally shows up to investigate the questionable death of his
"special friend," Teddy figures he's got his prey just where he wants him. But
the A.C. dazzle is blinding the Magic Man to a couple of very hard truths:
Vincent Mora doesn't forgive and forget ... and he doesn't die
My best abilities insofar of digital
retouching. Too much done to this image to list, most of it small nit-picking.
Lighting, was an sb-24 through a DIY beauty-dish slightly left and above camera
left. Sb-24 directly below the head behind to totally blow out the hair. If I
could totally change this image, I would of added fill under the chin to kill
those crazy shadows.
Retouching I did for recent a headshot
session...maintaining the actor's natural appearance while freshening up his
look a bit. The "before" image is on the left...FYI :)
glitz photo retouching software
Ann Michelle is tired of her boring, sheltered
life. She longs for something real. Then she meets Raquel Marissa Diaz - Raq for
short. Sassy, streetwise, and totally fearless, Raq is everything Ann Michelle
isn't. She has a voice to die for and the attitude to go with it, and she'll
stop at nothing to be a star. All Ann Michelle wants is to go along for the
ride. Even if that means leaving home to go on the road with Piper, both girls'
favorite hip-hop artist. And shedding her identity along the way to become
Glitz, a bolder - but not necessarily better - version of
Crackling with authenticity, energy, and heart, Philana Marie
Boles's first young adult novel is about the true meaning of friendship and the
pitfalls of fame.