1. Call pizza places, find the cheapest price, then place an order for the pizzas a few weeks before the induction.
2. Have someone pick up the pizzas the day of the induction ceremony and bring them to the school.
3. Make sure someone gets desserts, drinks, cups, napkins, and utensils.
4. Set up the pizza, some of the desserts, and some of the drinks for the students in between their rehearsal and the actual induction.
5. During the induction, set up a reception with desserts and drinks for after the induction.
6. Clean up the cafeteria after the reception.
7. Save extra food for the faculty/custodial staff.