Members: Casey Vantucci, Youlee Hong, Trevor Putman, Leigh Oehrig, Bradley Coon, Matt Forester, Becca Pontius, Maya Durham, and Blake Richardson
Provide food for the induction ceremony reception.
Provide food during meetings.
Have a food drive.
Committee Pages >
1. Call pizza places, find the cheapest price, then place an order for the pizzas a few weeks before the induction.
2. Have someone pick up the pizzas the day of the induction ceremony and bring them to the school.
3. Make sure someone gets desserts, drinks, cups, napkins, and utensils.
4. Set up the pizza, some of the desserts, and some of the drinks for the students in between their rehearsal and the actual induction.
5. During the induction, set up a reception with desserts and drinks for after the induction.
6. Clean up the cafeteria after the reception.
7. Save extra food for the faculty/custodial staff.
Committee Chairperson: Casey Vantucci
Description of Project: This year we coordinated the food for the induction ceremony, and we have coordinated food for all of the regular meetings. We are working with the induction committee on planning the induction for next year.
Impact of Project on Current Student Body: There is food for the meetings and for induction ceremony.
Impact of Project on Future Student Body: They will have just as nice of an induction ceremony and meetings.
Impact of Project on Future Students on This Committee: They will understand how to coordinate food for the meetings and for the induction ceremony.
How Success of Project Will Be Evaluated: It will be a success if we have a sufficient amount of food at each meeting and at the induction ceremony.
Thanks for bringing food! Next time we'll be sure to have drinks!
A lot of people brought food! Thanks for bringing food guys! We loved it!
We are trying to get pizza for before the ceremony for the inductees. For the reception, we are trying to get people to bring in desserts, snacks, and drinks.
1-5 of 5