information is removed from the minutes and is available by contacting
the chapter treasure at email@example.com
Saturday Oct 2, 2010
Meeting # 252
President: Daniel Bursaw
Vice President: Damon Stoetzel
Secretary: Mary Thielke
Treasurer: Todd Lund
State Rep: Mike Pesta
Legislative Reporter: Derek VanLuik
Sergeant @ Arms: Damon Stoetzel
Members Present: 23
- Boyd Febelkorn
- Becky McBeth
- Ted Warren
- Charlie Hammer
- Dean Razink
- Alana Erickson
- Deano Meehan
- Val Vanderweyst
- Brittney VanLuik
- Mike Klaphake
- Sharon Klaphake
- Warren Jorgenson
- Jan Lee Jorgenson
- Glenamarie Williamson
Guests Present: 0
Meeting called to order at 6:00 pm.
Pledge of Allegiance was said.
President welcomed everyone that was able to make the meeting. We
went around and said our names for those who hadn’t attended in a
- September minutes were read. Discussion was
- Motion to accept report made by Charlene and seconded by
Becky. It passed by oral vote.
- We have $ in our general account. He hadn’t
gotten any information on our new gambling account. ($)
Discussion was asked for.
- Motion to accept report made by Derek and seconded by
- He mentioned that we had sent flowers to Tony’s Mother’s
funeral and to Sheila’s Mother’s funeral.
Vice President report~Damon
- He mentioned that we should all check out the Road Noise,
especially to look over candidates survey. Make sure to vote in
- He reminded us about Biker Day on February 2, 2011.
- There was no payback on raffle tickets sold because not
enough were sold to disperse money.
- He talked about guidelines being looked at for facebook and
other web sites.
Government Relations Liaison~Derek
- He spoke on suspending the program for motorcycle, only,
- Also, he mentioned checking out the candidates’
questionnaire in the Road Noise.
- Scrapbook has been updated through September. She
also reminded everyone that she has Glacial Ridge pins for sale.
(Since she forgot to do that during the secretary’s
- Warren and Jan Lee were present. They gave us the bad
news that they are moving, thus we need to find someone else to handle
the Glacial Ridge web site. We will miss them.
- We spoke about the Blizzard Bash coming up February 26,
2011. Boyd will talk to Smurf about his band playing.
- We spoke about St. Nick day and all the things that need to
be done, yet. After St. Nick, we will then have our meeting and
after the meeting our Christmas party with potluck.
- Again, it was mentioned about Biker Day on February 2nd,
- Boyd talked about the elections. We need to educate
ourselves with the candidates and then VOTE.
- Charlie talked about the governor’s race between Horner,
Dayton and Emmers. He stated that Dayton had stated that he will
veto any helmet law put before him.
- Deano mentioned that he would like the Road Noise to say if
the candidate is an A.B.A.T.E. member.
- Becky wants to quit products. So we will need a new
person for this. She turned in the products to Hives.
President asked for motion to be
made to adjourn.
Motion to adjourn made by Becky and seconded by Charlene. It
passed by oral vote.
~Meeting adjourned at 6:42 pm.