Note: Chapter financial
information is removed from the minutes and is available by contacting
the chapter treasure at firstname.lastname@example.org
Glacial Ridge Chapter Minutes
Saturday Feb 7, 2009 at Rooney’s in Sedan
Sergeant @ Arms:
- President: Boyd
- Vice President: Vonnie
- Secretary: Becky
- Treasurer: Todd
- State Rep: Deano
Members Present: 30
Guests Present: 1
Meeting called to order at 6:00 pm
Happy Birthday was sung to Val
Secretary Report~ Becky
- January minutes were read
- Motion to accept report made by Spoon and seconded by
Charlene and passed by oral vote.
Treasurers Report~ Todd:
- General account: $
- Gambling account: $
- Motion to accept treasurer’s report made by Don, seconded
by Charlene and passed by oral vote.
Presidents Report~ Thank you to
those who came to Biker Day at the Capitol
Vice President’s report~
- There are 17 shifts at the State Rally -Sign up!
State Reps Report~ Deano
- X-tra classes at ABATE U
- Auction items needed
- Donate chapter t-shirts for staff at ABATE U (Holiday Inn)
- Non- smoking hospitality rooms this year
- Member and Retention Al stepped down and Mickey Lint will
resume the position.
- Road Noise issues
Government Relations Liaison~
- Thanks to those who came to Biker Day this year. We
need more next year. This is a number one thing YOU can do to
help our cause.
- Write your thank yous. Remind them that we want to avoid
the –tapping into our
- Safety Fund.
- Need to have ABATE U tickets turned in by ABATE U
Public Relations/Historian~ Mary
- Would like pictures from Biker Day
Events Committee~ Mark
- Blizzard Bash
- Sign up pot luck
- Sign up for door shifts
- Set up time – please be there to help from 4-5 pm
- Chapter Challenge
- Motion was made by Robert and seconded by Spoon to donate
$111.11 to the Chapter Challenge and was passed by oral vote.
- Freedom First Chapter needs Buddy Bears-swap through
- 5013C numbers are needed again.
- Pass the hat for ABATE U Hospitality Room.
- Denise has an Aunt who is holding a fund raiser to defer
medical costs due to illnesses.
- A motion was made by Mary and seconded by Charlene to
donate the amount of $200.00
- To this fund and passed by oral vote.
Sgt. @ Arms
- Mark M-yes
- Mike P-yes
Nominations are closed for Feb Meeting
- Becky will be sewing at ABATE U
- $1.00 Ask me how to win buttons
- Motion was made by Robert and seconded by Spoon to buy 5
- And passed by oral vote.
Next meeting will be Sat, March
7, 2009 6:00pm at Rooneys in Sedan.
~Motion to adjourn made by Robert, seconded by Peg and passed by oral
~Meeting Adjourned at 6:56 pm