Note: Chapter financial
information is removed from the minutes and is available by contacting
the chapter treasure at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday December 6,
Rooney’s in Sedan
- President: Boyd Fiebelkorn
- Vice President: Vonnie Smith
- Secretary: Becky
- Treasurer: Todd Lund
- State Rep: Deano Meehan
- Sergeant @ Arms:
Members Present: 29
Guests Present: 8
Meeting called to order at 5:58 pm
to waive the reading of November meeting minutes
made by Ted and seconded by Desi and passed by oral vote.
Treasurers Report~ Todd:
- General account: $
- Gambling account: $
- Bill from last years tent rental: $407.30
- Motion to accept treasurer’s report made by Desi,
seconded by Hives and passed by oral
Boyd Thank you for your
Vice President’s report~
Vonnie Thank you for your
State Reps Report~ Deano:
- Write to Ride patches were handed out
- Feb 4 Biker Day at the Capitol
- District meeting at the Wooden Nickle Saturday at 2pm in Marshall
- BOD at the Holiday Inn in Alexandria
Relations Liaison~ Derek:
- Write your congressmen about the failure to yield issue
Gambling Report~ Hives
- Has raffle tickets for ABATE U
Public Relations/Historian~ Mary
Update~ Vince -
- A motion was made to discuss the 2009 raffle at January
meeting by Derek and seconded by Desi and passed by oral vote.
- Discussion- on what prizes to purchase
- 4-wheeler? Prices
- February 28th Winter fund raiser Pot luck,
- Smurf volunteered his band to play
- Have it at the Caddyshack in Brooten
- Advanced tickets $5.00 and at the door $7.00
- A motion was made to have a fund raiser by Desi and
by Jari and passed by oral vote.
- January meeting will be moved to 1-10-09
- Motion was made by Charleen and seconded by Hives and
by oral vote.
- Get list of all people and businesses who donated
- Thank you for your help setting up and tearing down for the
Old St. Nicholas Day Event.
- Ted will be retiring December 18th party at
Raapers in Alexandria.
~Motion to adjourn made by Val, seconded
by Desi and passed
by oral vote.
~Meeting Adjourned at 6:40 pm