Note: Chapter financial
information is removed from the minutes and is available by contacting
the chapter treasure at email@example.com
6pm at Rooney's in Sedan
- President: Deano Meehan
- Vice President: Rodney King
- Secretary: Vonnie Smith filling in for Spoon
- Treasurer: Todd Lund
- State Rep: Brandon Nelson
- Sergeant @ Arms:
Members Present: 44
Guests Present: 0
Meeting called to order at 6:05pm
report read by Vonnie.
Motion to accept made by Mark, seconded by
passed by oral vote.
General account: $ as of February 28th
Gambling account: $ as of February 28th
- ~Pope County Hospice is June 16th and 17th. Do we want to
make a donation? Discussion will be tabled until next meeting to see
funds are at.
- ~Will send a card to Jon who is at the U of M Riverside
- Motion to accept treasurers report made by Boyd, seconded
Becky, and passed by oral vote.
- ~Need to turn in ABATE U raffle tickets or sell them.
- ~Need money NOW for advanced state rally tickets.
- ~Have Glacial Ridge Pins if anyone would like to purchase
- ~Next District meeting will be June 9th at 2pm but no place
has been set yet.
- ~USA Today article on helmet law push.
- ~Dial A Ride info.
Presidents Report Rodney:
- ~Not able to make it to rally meeting. Read the Road Noise
for any information.
Relations Liaison Snap:
- Failure to yield bill is still in committee as they are
still working on the wording.
- The smoking ban has passed go through in 2009.
- ~Scrap Books are updated and here.
- ~Bus run went well.
- ~Looking into a bike run for the summer.
- ~3 by 5 flags with chapter logo will be available for
- ~Sedan Daze will be August 18th
- ~Motion made by Craig to work security for Sedan Daze,
seconded by Vonnie, and passed by oral vote.
- ~Wash out~ no new info.
- ~Fundraiser for the summer due to blizzard on Blizzard
possible to do a run.
- ~Howie mentioned that he is working with Pete's County Market on
setting up a run for the 1st annual cancer run which will be July
- ~Boyd sent a card to Paul Hedine.
- ~Ideas from Sand Dunes Chapter.
- ~Chapter stickers for cars
- ~Give new members their state and chapter
patches at their first meeting.
- ~Mark made a motion to give new members their state and
chapter patches if they attend the first meeting after they join,
Tanya, and passed by oral vote.
- ~Shannon Swenson mentioned the Lakes Area Humane Society is
having their 4th Annual Iron Horse Animal Ride on July 28th. Leaves
Alexandria Humane Society at 1 pm, registration begins at noon.
- ~Saturday June 16th there is a ride at Forada Fire
- ~Vonnie will be taking minutes at next meeting, May 5th.
~Motion to adjourn made by Mark, seconded by
passed by oral vote.
Meeting adjourned at 7:03pm.