- Matching Models across Abstraction Levels with Gaussian Processes. School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Glasgow, 2016.
- Algorithms methods to infer the evolutionary trajectories in cancer progression. Department of Information Engineering, University of Padua, 2015.
- CAPRI: Efficient Inference of Selective Advantage Relationships in Cancer Progression. Institute of Oncology Research, Bellinzona, 2015.
- The interplay of intrinsic and extrinsic bounded noises in genetic networks, Model and Simulation Group, Universitat der Saarland, 2014.
- Inferring causal models of cancer progression with a shrinkage estimator and probability raising, Safety of gene therapy and insertional mutagenesis Unit, Telethon Institute for Gene Therapy, 2014.
- The interplay of intrinsic and extrinsic bounded noises in genetic networks, Department of Computing Science and Mathematics, Stirling University, 2012.
- Data Science approaches for Cancer Evolution. The CODATA-RDA Research Data Science Applied workshop on Bioinformatics, 24-28 July 2017 - International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) , Trieste, Italy.
- Cancer evolution and a framework for progression inference. 3rd International School and Workshop "Cancer, Development and Complexity", 2016.
- First part, Data and Model selection and an example of data sampling (R Bioconductor 3.3).
- Second part, Cancer evolution and a framework for progression inference.
- Algorithms methods to infer the evolutionary trajectories in cancer progression (short presentation). 2nd International School and Workshop "Cancer, Evolution and Complexity", 2015.
WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENCES
- Matching Models across Abstraction Levels with Gaussian Processes. Conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology, 2016.
- Stochastic differentiation and homeostasis in a multiscale model of intestinal crypts dynamics. 11th Annual Meeting of the Bioinformatics Italian Society, 2014.
- Inferring causal models of cancer progression with a shrinkage estimators and probability raising, 1st. Bioinformatics, Computational Biology and System Biology Lombardy Day, 2013.
- Analysis of the spatial and dynamical properties of a multiscale model of intestinal crypts , Italian Workshop on Artificial Life and Evolutionary Computation, 2013.
- NoisySim: exact simulation of stochastic chemically reacting systems with extrinsic noises, Symposium on Theory of Modeling and Simulation, 2013.
- Eﬀects of delayed immune-response in tumor immune system interplay, International Workshop Hybrid Systems and Biology, 2012.
- Fine-tuning anti-tumour immunotherapies by means of stochastic simulations, 8th. annual meeting of the Bioinformatics Italian Society, 2011.
- Modeling biological systems with delays in Bio-PEPA, 4th. Workshop on Membrane Computing and Biologically Inspired Process Calculi, 2010.
- On the interpretation of delays in delay stochastic Simulation of biological systems, 2nd. International Workshop on Computational Models for Cell Processes, 2009.
- An Intermediate Language for the Simulation of Biological Systems, 1th. International Workshop From Biology to Concurrency and Back, 2007.