- A light sandal, typically of plastic or rubber, with a thong between the big
and second toe
- (flip-flop) interchange: reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of
- An abrupt reversal of policy
- (flip-flop) reversal: a decision to reverse an earlier decision
- (flip-flop) a backless sandal held to the foot by a thong between the big
toe and the second toe
- A backward handspring
- Mentally or physically tiring
- wear: the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment; "she
bought it for everyday wear"
- exhausting: producing exhaustion; "an exhausting march"; "the visit was
- erosion: (geology) the mechanical process of wearing or grinding something
down (as by particles washing over it)
- (girl) daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in
her old age"
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- A young or relatively young woman
- (girl) a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- A female child
- (girl) female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the
girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
wearing flip flops - Reef Men's
Reef Men's Phantoms Thong Sandal,Black/Tan,11 M US
Just because you wear the Reef Men's Phantom
Sandals doesn't mean you also have to wear an uncomfortable white mask and pine
freakishly over a girl. But the Phantom flip-flops do have water-friendly nubuck
uppers and air mesh linings, so you might be tempted to stroll down to the surf.
And while you're there, a shark might hurl itself out of the water and snark off
half your face. Then you might want to wear a mask. At least if that happens,
the Phantoms Sandals' EVA footbeds and arch supports will keep the bottoms of
your feet comfortable.
Upper Material: synthetic
Manufacturer Warranty: 6 months
I know this is way overdone - you see similar
shots all the time - but I couldn't resist. The little girl who was wearing
these flip-flops threw them off so she could play Twister in the grass - how
fun! I love how yellow colour has worn off from her feet.
i can never tell if this is a close up of a
foot wearing a sock inside of a flip-flop or a girl laying on her back
wearing flip flops
WINNER OF THE 2012 NOBEL PRIZE IN
Today’s most revered, feared, and controversial Chinese
novelist offers a tour de force in which the real, the absurd, the comical, and
the tragic are blended into a fascinating read. The hero—or antihero—of Mo Yan’s
new novel is Ximen Nao, a landowner known for his benevolence to his peasants.
His story is a deliriously unique journey and absolutely riveting tale that
reveals the author’s love of a homeland beset by ills inevitable, political, and