- A painting or drawing
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or
abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their
wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye
- A portrait
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial
perspective"; "pictorial records"
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see
him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this
- A photograph
- A female child
- (girl) daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in
her old age"
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- A young or relatively young woman
- (girl) female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the
girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- (girl) a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- bloomers: underpants worn by women; "she was afraid that her bloomers might
have been showing"
- Rubbish; nonsense
- (pant) breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted; "The runners reached the
finish line, panting heavily"
- (pant) the noise made by a short puff of steam (as from an
- A Hindu spiritual and ascetic discipline, a part of which, including breath
control, simple meditation, and the adoption of specific bodily postures, is
widely practiced for health and relaxation
- Hindu discipline aimed at training the consciousness for a state of perfect
spiritual insight and tranquility that is achieved through the three paths of
actions and knowledge and devotion
- a system of exercises practiced as part of the Hindu discipline to promote
control of the body and mind
- Yoga is a healing system of theory and practice. It is a combination of
breathing exercises, physical postures, and meditation that has been practiced
for more than 5,000 years.
Okay so this is my least favorite, so I'll put
the story of my day in this one since I assume less people will look at this
picture. But I totally feel like sharing my boring day with whoever will listen.
I went to school today and I only had one class! It was super exciting. I was
wearing this cute dress and tights and I was lookin' pretty fly which made my
confidence sky-rocket. Then after class I went and purchased the rest of my
remaining books. Yay! I'm really not excited for my English 1A class because my
teacher is really boring, but whatever. So then I went with my boy to marshalls
and got yoga pants and a mat for my class tomorrow. Then we came home a while,
then went to walmart to get school supplies. I'm not really sure why, but school
supplies make me incredibly happy. So then I made some rice and did some
homework, and then took these. :)
found this etchasketch in my basement. didn't
know we had it. i'm obsessing over it now. hahaha. nothing really happened
today. boo boring life. watching home alone 2 now. bye day 136