Department of Computer Science
National University of Singapore
Computing 1,13 Computing Drive, Singapore 117417
Office Tel: +65-6516-2214
Office Location: COM2-03-54
I am currently an Assistant Professor at the
Note to Potential PhD Students
If you are interested in doing your PhD with me in the area of Computer Vision and Robotics at the Department of Computer Science, NUS, send me an email with your resume, academic transcripts and short research statement.
Check here for more information on the admission requirements for PhD studies in the Department of Computer Science, NUS.
- Hu Sixing (Computer Science) (Main Supervisor)
- BingBing Zhuang (Elect. & Comp. Eng.) (Co-Supervisor, Main Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Loong Fah Cheong)
- Liang Pan (Mech. Eng.) (Co-Supervisor, Main Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Chee Meng Chew)
- Mengdan Feng (Mech. Eng.) (Co-Supervisor, Main Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Marcelo Ang)
- Meng Tian (Mech. Eng.) (Co-Supervisor, Main Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Marcelo Ang)
- Xiaogang Wang (Mech. Eng.) (Co-Supervisor, Main Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Marcelo Ang)
- 21 Dec 2016: One post-doctoral research fellow position available immediately. See Openings for more details.
- 11 July 2016: My paper "A Minimal Solution for Non-Perspective Pose Estimation from Line Correspondences" has been accepted in ECCV 2016!
- 01 March 2016: Our paper "Sparse to Dense 3D Reconstruction from Rolling Shutter Images" has been accepted in CVPR 2016!
- 03 August 2015: I join the National University of Singapore as an Assistant Professor.
- 16 July 2015: I have left MERL where I was a researcher.
- 07 June 2015: I am attending CVPR 2015 in Boston MA, USA to present our paper on "Line-Sweep: Cross-Ratio For Width-Baseline Matching and 3D Reconstruction".
- 22 June 2014: I am attending CVPR 2014 in Columbus Ohio, USA to present my paper on "Relative Pose Estimation for a Multi-Camera System with Known Vertical Direction".
- 19 June 2014: I have left ETH Zurich to take up a new position as Visiting Member Research Staff in MERL for a year.
- 31 May 2014: I am attending ICRA 2014 in Hong Kong, China to present my paper on "Unsupervised Learning of Threshold for Geometric Verification in Visual-Based Loop-Closure".
- 19 March 2014: I have successfully defended my PhD thesis "Visual Mapping and Pose Estimation for Self-Driving Cars"!
Disclaimer: This is my personal homepage. I am personally responsible for all opinion and content. NUS is not responsible for anything expressed herein.