Members of the Gilman Society receive the annual Charlotte Perkins Gilman Newsletter each spring. Past issues are also available online. The newsletter welcomes formal or informal contributions on a variety of topics. Please help us to produce a newsletter a serves your needs and interests by contributing such items as those listed here or anything you would like to share with Gilman Society members:
- Short articles and book reviews (500-750 words) on any topic related to Charlotte Perkins Gilman.
- Recent or forthcoming publications (books, chapters, articles, and editions) and dissertations on Gilman.
- News items, including member news (new job, award, or honor) and announcements of conferences or fellowships of interest to Gilman scholars.
- Archival reports, including descriptions of Gilman-related collections and exciting "finds."
- Calls for papers (conferences, publications, award competitions).
- Web resources (describe your own Gilman-related website, or notify us of other relevant sites or web resources).
- Gilman in the classroom (reports or queries about assignments, strategies, syllabi).