- 16 July 2019: New OECD report: Talent Abroad: A Review of Romanian Emigrants (joint with Charlotte Levionnois, Michele Tuccio and Erik Vickstrom).
- 11 June 2019: Release of the 2015/16 update of DIOC (Database on Immigrants in OECD Countries) and two data briefs I co-authored with Anda David (AFD) and Rohen D'Aiglepierre (AFD):
- June 2019: I wrote a chapter (joint with Michela Meghnagi) for this book: 日本の人口・階層構造はどう変わるのか (edited by Yu Korekawa).
- 11 January 2019: Release of Ready to Help? Improving Resilience of Integration Systems for Refugees and other Vulnerable Migrants, a report taking stock of what we know about the integration of refugees, to which I contributed.
- 20 June 2018: The OECD International Migration Outlook 2018 was released, with a chapter I wrote on the impact of recent refugee flows on the European labour force.
- 16 May 2018: New OECD working paper on projections of working-age and active population by education and place of birth: Assessing the role of migration in European labour force growth by 2030 (joint with Michela Meghnagi).
- 20 November 2017: New OECD report on labour migration policies in France: Le recrutement des travailleurs immigrés : France 2017 (joint with Yves Breem and Cécile Thoreau).