Download and view the presentation at the end of this page.
The two experiments below show experiments about Hooke's Law using different springs.
- Experiment 1
- Experiment 2
- What is the relationship between force and extension?
- Which spring is the stiffest?
- What does the E marked in experiment 2 stand for?
- Download and open the spreadsheet at the end of this page.
- Work out the questions in Sheet 1, Sheet 2 and Sheet 3 (change between sheets by clicking the appropriate tabs at the end of the page).
- SAVE YOUR WORK
- Download the third file and follow the instructions
- Present answers, working, and graphs on a sheet of paper for correction