- unsweetened almond milk
- drizzle raw honey
- sweet potatoes
- 1/2 tsp spirulina
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Remember, for most things I don't give ingredient quantities. This is why, if you need a reminder. That being said, I gave specific quantities for the spirulina. But even that, adjust if you'd like! Remember, it's yours, not mine.
- I probably used about 1/2-1c. unsweetened almond milk.
- The potatoes were de-skinned, and I used about 2. (skin can be hard to digest - but I'm a huge fan of the skin, so use it if you can tolerate it). They were also cold. We had made them a few days back in the oven.
- I only used a drizzle of honey.
- I used a couple heaping handfuls of spinach and kale.
- Blend until you are able to puree and then liquify (don't liquify for too long, though).
- You can eat this cold or you can warm it up. I tried it both ways, and enjoyed it both ways.