Latest posts in research...
- Macroeconomic stabilization, monetary-fiscal interactions, and Europe’s monetary union
- The Case for Flexible Exchange Rates in a Great Recession, Giancarlo Corsetti, Keith Kuester and Gernot J. Mueller, prepared for the SNB/IMF/IMFER conference on “Exchange Rates and External Adjustment”, revised July 2016. CEPR Discussion Paper DP 11432
- Acconcia A. G. Corsetti and S. Simonelli, Household Liquidity and consumption: Evidence from Italian Earthquakes, July 2016. This is a substantially
revised version of a paper previously circuclated with the title “The Consumption Response to
Liquidity-Enhancing Transfers: Evidence from Italian Earthquakes”.
- Bergin P. and G. Corsetti, Beyond Competitive Devaluations: The Monetary Dimensions of Comparative Advantage, new version 2016
- The Mystery of the Printing Press: Monetary Policy and Self-fulfilling Debt Crisis with Luca Dedola. Newly revised version July 2016, Journal of European Economic Association December 2016
- Discussion of "Obstfeld and Rogoff's International Macro Puzzles: A Quantitative Assessment", Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Volume 72, November 2016, Pages 24–28
- Mafia and Public Spending: Evidence on the Fiscal Multiplier from a Quasi-experiment, with Antonio Acconcia and Saverio Simonelli, American Economic Review, 2014
- Sovereign risk and belief-driven fluctuations in the euro area, joint with Keith Kuester, Andre Meier and Gernot Mueller, Journal of Monetary Economics, 2014
- The International Dimension of Productivity and Demand Shocks in the US Economy, joint with Luca Dedola and Sylvain Leduc Journal of European Economic Association, 2014. Complete version with web appendix
Monitoring the EZ 2
- Reinforcing the Eurozone and protecting an open society, Corsetti, Reis, Weder di Mauro, Rey, Reichlin, Feld, Koijen Reinforcing the Eurozone and Protecting an Open Society, voxeu.org on Monitoring the Eurozone 2, CEPR, May 2016
A report for the Fiscal Council of Sweden
Monitoring the EZ 1
Teaching monetary and fiscal policy during the crisis Cilento, Italy, 2013, Photo VC.