Latest posts in research...
- The Mystery of the Printing Press: Monetary Policy and Self-fulfilling Debt Crisis with Luca Dedola. Newly revised version July 2016, forthcoming, Journal of European Economic Association
- Discussion of "Obstfeld and Rogoff's International Macro Puzzles: A Quantitative Assessment", forthcoming, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control
- Mafia and Public Spending: Evidence on the Fiscal Multiplier from a Quasi-experiment, with Antonio Acconcia and Saverio Simonelli, American Economic Review, 2014
- Sovereign risk and belief-driven fluctuations in the euro area, joint with Keith Kuester, Andre Meier and Gernot Mueller, Journal of Monetary Economics, 2014
- The International Dimension of Productivity and Demand Shocks in the US Economy, joint with Luca Dedola and Sylvain Leduc Journal of European Economic Association, 2014. Complete version with web appendix
Monitoring the EZ 2
- Reinforcing the Eurozone and protecting an open society, Corsetti, Reis, Weder di Mauro, Rey, Reichlin, Feld, Koijen Reinforcing the Eurozone and Protecting an Open Society, voxeu.org on Monitoring the Eurozone 2, CEPR, May 2016
A report for the Fiscal Council of Sweden
Monitoring the EZ 1
Teaching monetary and fiscal policy during the crisis Cilento, Italy, 2013, Photo VC.