- The pound and the macroeconomic effects of Brexit, Giancarlo Corsetti, Gernot Müller, voxeu.org 18 June 2016
- The Case for Flexible Exchange Rates in a Great Recession, Giancarlo Corsetti, Keith Kuester and Gernot J. Mueller, prepared for the SNB/IMF/IMFER conference on “Exchange Rates
and External Adjustment” June 2016
- Interview on Debt Dynamics, Society for Economic Dynamics, April 2016, 17(1)
- Reinforcing the Eurozone and protecting an open society, Corsetti, Reis, Weder di Mauro, Rey, Reichlin, Feld, Koijen Reinforcing the Eurozone and Protecting an Open Society, voxeu.org on Monitoring the Eurozone 2, CEPR, May 2016
- A chapter in the New VoxEU eBook: How to fix the Eurozone, edited by Richard Baldwin, Francesco Giavazzi, 12 February 2016
- COEURE Survey: Fiscal and Monetary Policies after the Crises, with Charles Brendon, forthcoming in Richard Blundell, Estelle Cantillon, Barbara Chizzolini, Marc Ivaldi, Wolfgang Leininger, Ramon Marimon, Laszlo Matyas (eds) and Tessa Ogden and Frode Steen (coordinators) Economics without Borders - Economic Research for European Policy Challenges, Cambridge University Press 2016 (CEPR Discussion Paper 11088).
- Voxeu column: Monetary dimensions of comparative advantage Paul Bergin and Giancarlo Corsetti, 11 January 2016
Latest posts in research...
A report for the Fiscal Council of Sweden
The 2015 CEPR report
Cilento, Italy, 2013, Photo VC.