- The latest contributions from my doctoral work titled "Stable 1-norm Error Minimization Based Linear Predictors for Speech Modeling" was accepted for publications in the IEEE/ACM Transactions on Speech, Audio, and Language Processing (link
). A preprint is available in the "Journal Publications" section.
- Submitted our contribution to the special session I am co-charing at EUSIPCO 2014
, "Digital Audio Processing for Loudspeakers and Headphones" (link
). The paper introduces a framework, named Numerical Auditory Scene Synthesis (NASS), for the simulation of spatial and timbral cues of a given sound event using an array of loudspeakers.
- Submitted a paper on our large scale tuning and optimization methodology for speech enhancement systems at HSCMA 2014
- Submission is now open for the EUSIPCO 2014
special session Josh Atkins and I are chairing, "Digital Audio Processing for Loudspeakers and Headphones". The submission to the special session requires a password (right before the submit button). The password is "lisbon". The deadline is March 6th.
- "Robust Acoustic Echo Cancellation in the Short-Time Fourier Transform Domain Using Adaptive Crossband filters" was accepted for presentation at ICASSP 2014
. A preprint is available in the "Conference Publications" section. See you in Florence!
- Currently recruiting summer interns in the Beats Electronics DSP Research Team in Santa Monica, California. If interested, contact me for more information.
- The special session "Digital Audio Processing for Loudspeakers and Headphones" proposed at EUSIPCO 2014
was accepted as a double session with 12 contributions!
- I will attend the UCLA 2013 Annual Research Review on December 11th [link
- I am now EURASIP
Local Liaison for Southern California [link
]. I will soon organize a monthly or bimonthly meeting for networking and discussing of all aspects of signal processing. Stay tuned!
- Submitted a paper on our current work on robust echo cancellation for ICASSP 2014
- Presented our work on sparse echo cancellation at WASPAA
and our work on automated tuning of noise reduction algorithm at the AES
Convention and at the SANE
Workshop. Preprints are available in the "Conference Publications" section.