Welcome to Green Hope Tutoring Club!
Green Hope Tutoring is a club run by students who are passionate about helping their peers succeed to their greatest potential. It is a peer-helping-peer club. Students volunteer to help their peers with subjects in which they are struggling.
Click on the heading that meets your needs. Before you sign up or send us an email, please take a look at the FAQs. Please do not fill the same application more than once (ex: filling out the pupils application twice). We understand that subjects may change. Please email us if there are any edits to your application that need to be made.
- When you sign up to receive tutoring, you will be paired with a GH tutor as soon as possible.
- You can expect to meet with your tutor once or twice a week.
- GH Tutoring will take place in the school's library during tutorials unless other arrangements are made between you and your tutor.
- Please take this as a commitment. If you are matched with a tutor, make sure to meet them.
- When you sign up to be a tutor, you will receive a pupil as soon as possible.
- The more classes you are available to tutor in, the easier it will be to give you a pupil.
- You should be willing to tutor about once or twice a week.
- GH Tutoring will take place in the school's library during tutorials unless you and your pupil arrange otherwise.
- This is a great program that depends upon tutors' willingness to help their classmates. Please take the commitment seriously.