Beijing Beef Sliders with Broccoli Slaw
by Shelby Law Ruttan May-30-2012
Flavorful moist little burgers with an Asian flair!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons soy or maggi sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black bean garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon Splenda brown sugar blend
- Asian Broccoli Slaw:
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli slaw mix
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon soy or maggi sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons splenda (regular)
- 1/4 teaspoon black bean garlic sauce
To make broccoli slaw: in 1 cup measure combine mayonnaise, vinegar, soy sauce, splenda (or sugar) and black bean garlic sauce. Pour over broccoli slaw and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
To make burgers:
Mix sauce mixture into ground beef until combined. Divide into 8 slider sized burgers (about 1/4 cup of beef mixture).
Grill burgers 3-4 minutes on each side over medium low heat.
Serve with topped with Asian Broccoli Slaw.Note: I use Martin's Whole Wheat Potato Slider buns. They are the BEST!
Prep time: 10 minsCook time: 10 minsTotal time: 20 minsYield: 4 servings (2 burgers = one serving)