GFA-BASIC 32 Update
Download the latest update of GFA-BASIC 32 for Windows
GFA-BASIC 16 Bits
GFA-BASIC for Windows 3.1 & GFA-BASIC for MS DOS
GFA-BASIC for Atari ST
The site maintaining the Atari ST version of GFA-BASIC
A freeware installation program
Interesting custom controls that can be used in GFA-BASIC 32.
- IT532a-proc-4.pdf - Based on this some of the "thread" examples have been created
- createprocess- WINAPI example of use of CreateProcess function
- multithread - This is only a small adaption of the original program of Roland Walter
- multithread_1- Two threads, thread1 - Four threads
- thread, threada, and threadb - based on IT532a-proc-4.pdf
- threadapi, threadapi_1, threadapi_2, and threadapi_3 - Charles Petzold program
- Mine_hex - A conversion project from 16-bit GFABASIC, bothe version are included (Christoph Bergemann)
- Minesweeper - This is the gb32 version of the program (minesweeper!) of Frank Ostrowski which is distributed wih GB16 (Christoph Bergemann).
- Stacks - example of using of "Stacks" (Christoph Bergemann).
- VB Parser - A primitive parser to parse something like "2+2" to get the result 4 (Christoph Bergemann).
- Formel Parser - a simple parser; original code was in Visual Basic. Isn't pretty but it works (Christoph Bergemann).
- BigDemo - This is the GB32 implementation of the original GB16 program (Christoph Bergemann).