1) Brown, L.L. "Letter to Chicopee Planning Commission. Chicopee Falls, MA. July 21, 1944
2) No author. "History of The Savage arms Corporation." n.d.
3) History Of Savage Arms Corporation, a collection. Better Citation to be listed soon.
4) "Savage Arms: the Definition of Accuracy: from Riches to Rags to Honors, This Company Is a Study in Commitment, Vision and Innovation! - Shooting Industry Academy of Excellence: 2003 Manufacturer of the Year | Shooting Industry | Find Articles at BNET." Find Articles at BNET | News Articles, Magazine Back Issues & Reference Articles on All Topics. Web. 27 May 2011. <http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m3197/is_9_48/ai_109271562/>.
5) Steven Tip Ups. Thomas L. Kyser. Web. 27 May 2011. <http://asoac.org/bulletins/86_kyser_stevens.pdf>.
6) Deyrup, Felicia Johnson. Arms Making in the Connecticut Valley; a Regional Study of the Economic Development of the Small Arms Industry, 1798-1870. York, PA: G. Shumway, 1970.
7) "First World War.com - Weapons of War: Rifles." First World War.com - A Multimedia History of World War One. Web. 31 May 2011. <http://www.firstworldwar.com/weaponry/rifles.htm>.
8) "A Century of Quality Arms Development." Savage Arms, The Definition of Accuracy. Web. 31 May 2011. <http://www.savagearms.com/history/>
9) "From Rags to Riches, Savage Arms Company." Find Articles.com. Web. 31 May 2011.