Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8.1, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_DS_NO_OBJECT_MOVE_IN_SCHEMA_NC problem and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to solve ERROR_DS_NO_OBJECT_MOVE_IN_SCHEMA_NC?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot ERROR_DS_NO_OBJECT_MOVE_IN_SCHEMA_NC problem.
Method Two: To fix ERROR_DS_NO_OBJECT_MOVE_IN_SCHEMA_NC issue immediately, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ERROR_DS_NO_OBJECT_MOVE_IN_SCHEMA_NC file is absolutely an important files for your system. You should never ignore it. In a word, ERROR_DS_NO_OBJECT_MOVE_IN_SCHEMA_NC removal tool is your ideal choice that will help you get rid of problem with little effort and in no time..0x8000c0133,Failed The Logon,Http Ipon Fig Flush Dns Flush,Sony Keyboard Not Working,Virtual Memory Too Low Windows 7
Read More:,d setup exe,control activex,windows 7 blue screen,http error 403,windows internet explorer