About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8.1, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_FORMS_AUTH_REQUIRED issue and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to fix ERROR_FORMS_AUTH_REQUIRED?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot ERROR_FORMS_AUTH_REQUIRED problem.
Method Two: To repair ERROR_FORMS_AUTH_REQUIRED issue effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ERROR_FORMS_AUTH_REQUIRED file is really an essential files for your system. You should pay much attention to it. All in all, ERROR_FORMS_AUTH_REQUIRED removal tool is your ideal choice that will help you solve problem with ease.0x80070035,Driver Huawei Cm651,ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NEG_STATUS_END,ERROR_SXS_XML_E_INVALID_UNICODE,Trayapp.msi Error
Read More:,Java Error,Internet Explorer Error,Svchost Fix,microsoft com,Dll Missing