REFRIGERATE FOOD - REFRIGERATOR PROBLEM
- preserve by chilling; "many foods must be refrigerated or else they will spoil"
- (refrigeration) the process of cooling or freezing (e.g., food) for preservative purposes
- Subject (food or drink) to cold in order to chill or preserve it, typically by placing it in a refrigerator
- cool or chill in or as if in a refrigerator; "refrigerate this medicine"
- Any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink, or that plants absorb, in order to maintain life and growth
- anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
- any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
- any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment; "food and drink"
refrigerate food - green sprouts
green sprouts Polypropylene Freezer Cubes, Green
green sprouts Polypropylene Freezer Cubes - Green
New! BPA free! Freeze or refrigerate fresh homemade baby food for later. Tray holds four 2 ounce. cubes of pur?e. Lids interchange with Glass Freezer cubes and snap securely for easy-to-go storage. Tray is stackable with glass or polypropylene cubes.
•Freeze or refrigerate fresh homemade baby food for later
•Tray holds four 2 ounce cubes of pur?e
•Lids interchange with glass freezer cubes and snap securely for easy-to-go storage
•Tray is stackable with glass or polypropylene cubes
food meals sandwiches egg salad 1
Recipe in description. Egg salad sandwich on whole grain wheat bread w/diced jalapeno, tater tots, and sugar-free soda. Egg Salad 1 - for a sandwich spread Ingredients: -Four eggs -One small tomato -Half of a small onion -Two Tbsp of sweet dill pickle relish -Two Tbsp of yellow mustard -Two tsp of green habanero sauce -Heaping tsp of garlic powder -Tsp or two (to taste) of balsamic vinegar -Tsp of ground black pepper -Tsp of salt -Half of a tsp of season-all -Low fat mayonnaise to taste Preparation: 1. Hard-boil four eggs. After cooled and peeled, finely mince the eggs with a fork in a rounded bowl. 2. Finely dice: tomato, half-onion. Add to minced eggs and stir thoroughly. 3. Add pickle relish, mustard, habanero sauce, garlic powder, vinegar, salt and pepper, season-all; do NOT add mayonnaise. 4. Mix/stir well until all ingredients are even. Refrigerate until cold. 5. Restir salad after cold; add mayonnaise to taste.
dog food in refrigerator section 001
This is part of the meat department - a whole case of refrigerated pet food for dogs and cats! It was amazing!!!