Germana Engineering & Associates is always looking for motivated and talented professionals to join our team.
The below postion(s) are current available.
AUTO CAD DESIGNER
Germana Engineering and Associates is currently seeking a Land Development Auto Cad Designer to work under the supervision of a Project Engineer and apply technical professional proficiency to the solution of civil/land development problems and coordination of related project activities
• Develope detail drawings to comply with zoning, water management, DOT, and local agency reviews.
• Produce Construction Documents.• Calculates quantities, areas, and prepare data required for water system, sanitary sewer and storm water design.
• Plot and prepare plan sets required for agency permitting and construction submittals.
• The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in an Engineering Firm.
• Experience in Land Development is preferred.
• This candidate needs to be a self starter, highly motivated and ready to design and draft private, public and commercial projects with little or no supervision.• This candidate must be adaptable and able to listen and learn from others. This candidate will be comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively to produce Design Development and Construction Documents in conformance with established company standards.
• This candidate must have a strong sense of attention to detail to ensure the professional appearance and design of the projects is accurate.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD 2008 or later.
• This candidate must have strong written and communication skills.
• Dependent on past experience
Copyright © 2015 Germana Engineering, LLC. All rights reserved.
FL Certificate of Authorization # 29279