- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- Bring (a fact, event, or situation) back into one's mind, esp. so as to recount it to others; remember
- Bring the memory or thought of someone or something to (a person or their mind)
- a call to return; "the recall of our ambassador"
- a request by the manufacturer of a defective product to return the product (as for replacement or repair)
- Cause one to remember or think of
- remember: recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection; "I can't remember saying any such thing"; "I can't think what her last name was"; "can you remember her phone number?"; "Do you remember that he once loved you?"; "call up memories"
- a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics)
- An instance of a ship leaning over in such a way
- give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of; "List the states west of the Mississippi"
- include in a list; "Am I listed in your register?"
- .ge is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Georgia. It was registered in 1992. The administrative contact and the technical contact of a domain name ending with .ge have to be domicilied in Georgia. Registrations are opened directly under .ge, .com.
- The chemical element germanium
- germanium: a brittle grey crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors; occurs in germanite and argyrodite
- Gaea: (Greek mythology) goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology
ge refrigerator recall list - The List
If you could choose one movie star... who would it be?
Luke agrees to his manipulative girlfriend's suggestion of creating a list of celebrities they can have no strings sex with. Unfortunately, Luke's girlfriend, Isabella has no problem seducing megastars, and Luke isn't exactly what most girls would call a catch.
Is Luke willing to risk losing everything he has worked for in order to achieve his goal and seduce the Bond girl of his dreams?
Or will love save the day?
David J Baron's first novel is a hilarious, high-octane rollercoaster ride of 'what if' with a real twist. If you like romance, bromance, comedy and James Bond, you'll love - The List.
Recall Rally to boot Gov. Scott Walker out of office, November 19, 2011