- Working Group Leads
- Stefano Nativi (CNR / IEEE) and Gary Geller (NASA JPL)
- Primary Participants
- ESA (Mirko Albani, Francesca Casale)
- Robert Thomas (Compusult)
- GBIF (Eamonn O' Tuama)
- NOAA (Glenn.Rutledge, Christina Lief)
- NSIDC (Ron Weaver)
- USGS (Doug Nerbert)
- WMO (David Thomas, Eliot Christian)
- BKG (Juergen Walther)
- NCAR (Don Middleton)
Relevant AIP-2 responses
• will provide access to services and data published by: TIGEE, THORPEX and WIS
GEOSS IP3 (Interoperability Process Pilot Project) Team
provide access to: a Clearinghouse Catalog&Mediator service, an ENM
server, GBIF system, Global, Regional and Local CC data (WMO & NASA
NOAA NCDC (National Climatic Data Center )
provide access to: the Global Observing Systems Information Center
(GOSIC), the Next Generation Weather Radar system (NEXRAD), the
National Integrated Drought Information System (NIDIS) and the NOAA
National Operational Model Archive and Distribution System (NOMADS).
USGS (U.S. Geological Survey )
provide access to existing and emerging map and data services in
support of arctic activities (in association with polar regions and the
International Polar Year).
Will provide access to cascade of 16 WMS from German states for protected sites, flora-fauna-habitat;
ACRF (U.S. Department of Energy's Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Program Climate Research Facility)
• will provide access to the ACRF's Climate Modeling Best Estimate (CMBE) Showcase dataset.
ICT4EO & UKZN & 52°North
• will provide access to a multi-risk management system for Southern Africa.
ISPRA (Italian Institute for Environmental Protection and Research )
• will provide access to the SINA (Italian National Environmental Information System).