- Dr. Roden's announcements
- Thank you for organizing the Alumni Tailgate and the thank you notes
- Vans - Seat belts MUST be worn by everyone, vans should be cleaned out after use
- AIPG guest speaker Ron Wallace
- Welcome to being a new chapter of American Institute of Professional Geologists
- Field trips are being organized (including a sapphire trip to NC)
- T-shirt voting
- "Formal" shirt - around $15, simple "geology club" design
- "Informal" shirt - "Take it on the rocks" design, burgundy with white print
- Holiday party - 1st Thursday of December. Details TBA.
- Tailgating on the building steps before Auburn game this Saturday, starts around 10am
- Party on the roof with geography department coming up next semester
- Martinis and IMAX at Fernbank, Friday the 18th -- Salsa music theme. Galapagos or Hubble Telescope movie. Full bar. Menu available online. $11 for students, $12 non-students. Leaving around 5 or 6 pm. Fernbank's current special exhibit is Darwin, which we can get special access to with more than 10 people
- Calendars - $12 for one, $20 for two. Prices will go up after next Thursday. Check (made to Geology Club at UGA) or cash.
- Koozies - $3 for one, $5 for two. "Let's get schisty" design. "UGA Geology" bottle opener comes as a bonus!